Home

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Cushion craving

Cushion covers are a weakness for me. I have so so many of them, and mixing and matching them is something i love doing. I think i get it from my mum who also obsesses over the colour combinations, embroidery and so on and the discussions we have over cushions are quite elaborate.

I love both Indian and contemporary designs. I have my moods, in which i sometimes rearrange things around the house to match it. Fab India and Anokhi are brands i absolutely love when it comes to Indian cushions. Sadly, i get to shop there only when i go to India, and once a year doesnt really quench my thirst for cushion covers.

I am in the process of putting together some décor inspiration for 'the house' and these are some of my favourites - Indian themed ones. I have a whole other batch for contemporary designs.

You can never go wrong with the blue and white combination. Works brilliantly when it comes to décor, crockery and even clothes

This is think is my favourite from the lot. So elegant and absolutely gorgeous. This is definitely an option i'm looking into

If you have a corner arm chair you want to accentuate, then an attractive cushion like this would do the job. I mean, just look at all those bright colours. I would be too possessive about that cushion if i had it at my house :)

Not as Indian as i'd like, but it could pull off the ethnic look, and its something different

This is another idea i'd like to give a shot at. Have mismatched cushions scattered around and with gold block prints. I am a sucker for anything with block prints.

This, i'd like to display on a white comfy sofa in my conservatory. It screams of summer and lazy days to come.

Images are all courtesy of the pinterest board called 'Cushion craving' and do check it out for some more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment