Home

Thursday 7 May 2015

Pink-spiration

While we are still on the topic of spring, can we take a moment and talk about the blossoms??? Its all shades of pink on the trees and i cant stop admiring them. The pear, apple and cherry blossoms are my favourite and if you inspect them closely, you can see how a flower has different hues of pinks, making you fall in love with the colour all over again.

Decor-wise, I'm not a big fan of pink, but clothes-wise I am, even though I'd prefer to not categorise myself as very girly-in-pink sort of person. However, when it comes to flowers, I have a weakness for the pink ones and clearly from the pictures you can see that.

Here are some of my favourite pink things at the moment- some pink-spiration for spring.

N

 Pink tulips on my dining table

 Pink lemonade, for those warm days

 Peonies, my favouritest flower, on my coffee table

 Carnations, a close second.

 Rose flavoured cupcakes

 Wild rose candles in vintage tea cups, a DIY project.

  My vintage candle sticks, ceramic spoons and a distressed coaster

I could stare at this wall all day

No comments:

Post a Comment